Planning and hosting your own party can be a fun experience with the right preparation. This article will highlight 10 different ways to make your next hosting experience an enjoyable one. However, if you are attempting to orchestrate a larger event, consider corporate event planners in NYC that can provide you with professional assistance.
1. Stay organized. This includes keeping and updating to do lists, shopping lists and RSVP lists.
2. Create an appropriate theme. This is especially true when hosting a birthday or holiday party. Creativity it always encouraged with these types of events.
3. Do not cut corners with invitations. These build anticipation for your event and may be kept as keepsakes by your guests.
4. Provide a self-serve bar so guests can customize their own drinks.
5. Make a specialist cocktail that will become “the drink” of your party.
6. Keep appetizers simple, but tasty. This will give guests more of a variety to taste from. It will also give you the chance to interact with all the guests as you pass them around,
7. Provide a kiddie table with activities. If the kids are happy, the parents are happy.
8. Keep placement settings simple and non-distracting.
9. Stay relaxed. If you are relaxed, your guests will feed off of your positive energy. It is important for you to enjoy the party as well.
10. Consider sending guests home with small gifts. These can be anything from goodie bags to baked goods. This will leave a lasting impression.
For larger events, or if you simply want help to throw an amazing gathering, contact Twenty Three Layers for assistance. This company is one of the top event planning companies in NYC. This company has a wide range of services that include, but are not limited to, venue selection. catering, decorations and floral design, entertainment, photography and lighting. With Twenty Three Layers, the possibilities are endless. They can also assist with custom printing and can host workshops.
When planning a party, be sure to start early. This will give enough time to ensure everything is completed. This will also reduce anxiety and tension.